(Extended deadline) Fall Internship in the Danida Business Partnerships Secretariet
Are you passionate about international development, green transition, and business development?
Then apply for the Fall 2022 internship with the Danida Business Partnerships Secretariat and join us for a semester full of learning opportunities!
Why choose an internship with us?
As part of our team, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of how multi-stakeholder partnerships can contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals, and especially SDG 8, 13 and 17. The position provides an opportunity to work closely with experienced consultants within international development, and the project portfolio provides a solid basis for interesting case material to possibly be applied in your studies.
You will have an opportunity to expand your professional network and access substantial knowledge and in depth understanding of the project cycle of partnerships projects and insight into how commercial interests can be aligned with development outcomes including green ambitions.
What do we expect from our intern?
We are looking for an ambitious student, who is interested in pursuing a career in international business, green growth, sustainability and development, and who would like to gain sector insight and work experience. As intern, you will work closely with the team of consultants in the Secretariat that is hosted in the Danish consultancy company Nordic Consulting Group. We expect our intern to provide agile support to the Secretariat and we offer a wide range of interesting tasks of varying character. These include but are not limited to:
- Following up on partnership project results measurement
- Analytical work and drafting of inputs to the Secretariat
- Assisting with assessment of applications for support
- Planning and organising meetings and webinars
- Drafting minutes of meetings
- Support for establishing procedures and systems for the operation of the Secretariat and following up with partnership projects
- Maintaining and updating formats for applications and reporting
- Management and update of the Secretariat webpage and LinkedIn Page.
- Produce news stories and other efforts to communicate learning and achievements of the partnership projects
You are in the final year of your bachelor’s degree or doing your master’s degree in a relevant field (development studies, business and development, sustainable business etc). Apart from being an outgoing person with great communication skills, we expect that you have:
- Previous work experience from student jobs, volunteer work or internships
- Experience with sustainability strategies in the private sector, and with climate change and green transformation will be considered an asset
- Strong administrative skills and a structured approach to your work
- Analytical and methodological mindset
- The ability to prioritise, respect deadlines and assume responsibility for your assigned tasks
- A positive outlook, flexible to change and a willingness to learn
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, and other Microsoft office skills
- Professional proficiency in Danish (or Nordic languages) and English. French is an advantage but not a requirement.
The internship is a full-time position (37 hours/week) from 15 August 2022 to 1 February 2023.
You will receive compensation of up to 5000 DKK a month.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible and at the latest by 23 June. Interviews will be held on the 27 June and can be online or in person as it suits you best. and can be online or in person as it suits you best.
Should you have any clarifying questions please do not hesitate to contact us using the same email address.